For a perfect summer’s fun day, an It’s a Knockout Event offers everything you could want for your staff or guests from good old fashioned wet, interactive play to challenges in strength, agility and speed. It really is a great way to reward staff for their hard work and give them the opportunity to bond with people from other departments in the most entertaining way possible. Our experienced compere will guide the teams along with the support of a full events crew who will help individual participants with the games. Prior to the event our events planners will work with you to organise the running order and schedule, plan teams and assist with all the necessary documentation required to ensure an efficient and professional execution on the day.
For more information on our top games and technical requirements, please see tabs to the left. For an informal discussion or to explore your plans further call 01322 479909 and ask for our It’s a Knockout Event Manager, Steve Redpath or fill out our contact form Here
It's a knockout hire
To view our current prices please visit our new website at https://www.leisureking.co.uk/its-a-knockout-hire/
Hiring more than one item? Contact us for a quote as discounts apply!
Choose up to 6-8 of the following games for your It’s a Knockout Event. If you choose wet games we suggest these are in the second half of the session.
Dry Game Choices
• Penalty Shoot Out Hurdles
• Barrel Egg and Spoon Challenge
• Sumo Double Dress Up Dash
• Caterpillar Crawl
• Mega Ski Race
• Limbo Challenge
• Sumo Sprint (2 inflatables)
Dry or Wet Game Choices
• Barrel of Laughs
•Cactus Hoopla Hurdles
• Tangram Teaser
Wet Only Game Choices
• Water Bomb Catapult Challenge
• Rise to the challenge
Included in your final event cost will be the following:
• Approximately 2-2 ½ hour It’s a Knockout session - your minimum number of teams and participants will be agreed – any additional teams can be added prior to the event and charged accordingly so you have some flexibility up until the day of the event
• 6-8 fun games including inflatables, dressing up suits, props and accessories
• Experienced Compere and Event Crew to assist guests with anything they need
• Team Bibs and Winners medals
• PA system and Scoreboard
• Enclosed arena area with bunting
• Pre-event meeting (at our offices) and event planning assistance
• Public Liability insurance, risk assessments and all the necessary H&S documentation required
• Assistance with sourcing requirements such as venue location, power and first aid
What’s not included but will be required?
• You will need to have a venue, first aid support and power- and we can help you find it!
• Your venue will have to be able to supply water – if this isn’t available we can make all the games dry – the event will still be buckets of fun, just less soggy…
• Facilities such as catering, car parking assistance, toilet facilities and security for larger events
• And don't forget a change of clothes and a towel if choosing wet games!
"I just wanted to say a massive thank you to your staff that helped make such a great fun day! Tony was brilliant as was the entire team. They were all so friendly and enthusiastic and I couldn’t fault them for their hard work over the day. I will definitely recommend your services and hopefully next year we will be using you again!"
"This is the 5th year we have used your services for our Summer Party. Each year it gets bigger and better. We know that we can rely on you deliver great Customer Service."
Approximately 100ft x 200ft (35m x 70m)
Min / max players:
Min 6 teams of 6. Ideally between 6 and 8 teams of 6-10 players.
Grass if outside – must be flat and free from trees, dips and hills
Inside or Outside:
Ideally Outside – with a back-up indoor venue available if bad weather
Power and Water:
Will be required – we will discuss this with you
Suitable for all ages:
The games are designed for adult play – we can accommodate children or create child friendly events but we need to discuss this with you as a bespoke event.
A qualified first aider must be in attendance – we can organise this for you or you can use your own provider.
Click the regions below to view the areas we cover in the UK:
Ashford, Canterbury, Dartford, Dover, Gravesham, Maidstone, Medway, Sevenoaks, Shepway, Swale, Thanet, Tonbridge, Malling, Bromley, Tenterden, Chatham, Gravesend, Gillingham, Rochester, Strood, Ash, Swanley, Folkestone, Hythe, Faversham, Sittingbourne, Broadstairs, Margate, Ramsgate
All postcodes including Central London and Westminster.
Barking, Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith, Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington, Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster, The City, London Docklands
Basildon, Billericay, Brentwood, Braintree, Chelmsford, Colchester, Grays, Harlow, Harwich, Leigh-on-sea, Saffron Walden, South Benfleet, Southend, Tilbury, Epping, Pitsea, Romford, Rayleigh, Westcliffe-on-sea, Maldon
Abinger, Bletchingley, Byfleet, Caterham, Chertsey, Croydon, Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Ewell, Farnham, Frimley, Godalming, Godstone, Guildford, Hersham, Hurst Green, Leatherhead, Mitchem, Morden, Oxshott, Oxted, Redhill, Reigate, Staines, Sutton, Thames Ditton, Woking
Arundel, Ashurst, Billingshurt, Bognor Regis, Burgess Hill, Chichester, Crawley, Cuckfield, East Grinstead, Haywards Heath, Horsham, Littlehampton, Selsey, Shoreham, Steyning Worthing East, Worthing West
Battle, Bexhill, Brighton, Crowborough, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Hastings, Hove, Lewes, Newhaven, Peacehaven, Rye, Seaford, Uckfield, Wadhurst, Winchelsea
Borehamwood, Cheshunt, Elstree, Harpenden, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Hertford, Hoddesdon, Potters Bar, Radlett, Rickmansworth, St Albans, Waltham Cross, Ware, Watford, Welwyn Garden City